ART Tour Kids
ART Tour Kids: is the tour dedicated to visiting Milan’s historic city centre + an option:
– Guided tour of Villa Necchi Campiglio (managed by FAI Fondo Ambiente Italiano, Italian Environmental Fund), a stunning historic mansion built during the 30’s in the centre of Milan. The tour, specifically created for children and their parents is entitled “Around with Gigina” in honor of one of the legendary Necchi sisters. The beautiful garden along with the swimming pool (the first ever private pool in Milan) will allow you to relax together with your kids during the summer!
– Guided tour of the Bagatti Valsecchi House Museum “ A walk through time with the Bagatti brothers”. An amazing journey through time in this wonderful house museum in the heart of Milan, a stones’ throw away from Via Montenapoleone, inhabited between late 1800 and early 1900 by the Bagatti Valsecchi brothers Fausto and Giuseppe. During the guided tour the theme of travel is discussed with the children, which was very important to the brothers (through the observation of curious ancient and everyday objects and the exploration of globes and world maps) and the significance of many animal depictions spread throughout the house. A private room, where there is the possibility to open and browse through the draws and the personal belongings of Carolina Borromeo (Giuseppe’s wife), provides a captivating and interactive moment during the visit. A walk through the famous Hall of Arms is a must.
A new emotional and symbolic experience concentrating on the needs of the child with the parents/guardians in tow, without the stress of having to organise transport or the tour, with a relaxed pace: as of today InnovActionCult will take care of it for you!
Cultural heritage and children
The project has been realized by means of partnerships between museums and cultural places of interest in the city who have activated child friendly services, such as the Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Via Gesù 5, and Villa Necchi Campiglio, Via Mozart 14.
- Repubblica (fermata Tram 1)
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi o Villa Necchi Campiglio
- La Scala
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Piazza Duomo
- Piazza dei Mercanti
Friday: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m. (school)
Saturday: 16 p.m. – 18 p.m.
Sunday: 16 p.m. – 18 p.m.